17 Jan Our Anatomy and Fascial Release Immersion is Back
Here at Warrior One, we’re passionate about our students (and everyone else) being able to live pain free lives. And one of the most beneficial tools we’ve found for eradicating pain is fascial release and Yoga Tune Up. We’re not going to keep all the secrets for ourselves, so we’re running our second anatomy and fascial release immersion. Because we want to share our love and knowledge in this area.
During our last Anatomy and Fascial Release Immersion we worked on the lower part of the body. This January we’ll be guiding you through the upper parts of the body including the spine, shoulders, ribs, head, beck, and forearms. If you’re a yoga teacher, pilates teacher, or health and movement professional, this is the prefect immersion to learn more about anatomy, fascial release, and Yoga Tune Up techniques.
What will you take away from this training?
- You will gain a deeper understanding of anatomy, as your teachers guide you through the body in an interactive, fun, and approachable way.
- You’ll leave with an understanding of muscular attachments, bony landmarks, as well as the geography of the fascia tissue.
- You will learn release techniques that allow you to open up the shoulders, neck, and jaw, release headaches, and balance the upper spine.
- You will learn how breath, circulation, immunity, and injury are all connected to tension and pain in the joints, muscles, and fascia.
- You’ll walk away with tools for your own practice, but also the ability to safely and confidently guide a group of students through these movements.
On Sunday January 22nd from 11am to 5pm, join our two facilitating teachers for a day of movement and self-massage. Phoebe Cole will join Dustin Brown for this immersion. For those who don’t know, Phoebe has eight years of experience in yoga, clinical pilates, Musculoskeletal therapy, and dry needling. So she knows a thing or two about helping people manage pain. Dustin brings his years of experience in movement (both Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and surfing) with him as well as his yoga and anatomy trainings across Vinyasa, hatha, yin, Acro, and Yoga Tune Up.
Click here to book in now, or email us with any questions you have.